There is violence erupting nowadays at rallies for presidential races. People are angry. They are angry with the establishment. They are angry about Political corruption. They are angry about not being able to find a decent job. They are angry about Wall Street greed.
This anger is just going to overflow as elections approach in November 2016. The economic system has failed. Crony Capitalism is now at the stages of complete collapse and people have every reason to be angry about the situation they are in.
It is to be mentioned that Professor Ravi Batra had authored book “The Downfall of Capitalism and Communism: A New Study of History” in year 1978 when the world laughed at what he had to say then. Soviet Communism collapsed right in front of our eyes in 1989 and 2016 seems to be the year of collapse of Crony Capitalism.
Therefore, as the presidential election nears and America makes its choice of 45th President, we are at a crucial election that is going to decide the fate of this great country The United States of America. As a global depression awaits to devour the world economy, all educated folks should make an effort to shorten the span of the coming economic depression.
I believe that before we arrive at the final culminating point of an economic collapse, it is possible to avert the disaster and accelerate the speed of progress for entire society. We can do so by creating a socio-economic and cultural impact on the entire social structure through establishment of true free-markets based on the theory of MASS CAPITALISM. As the world is passing through a most critical phase, we should be more active and create an impact. If the positive impact we create coincides with the explosion, the effect will be excellent!!!
With this in my mind, I have decided to interview professor Batra on Friday, 18th March 2016 in Dallas, TX. I will be travelling from Los Angeles, CA to Dallas, TX just to get some of very important questions answered by a great visionary I have met in my lifetime. This way, I believe we can certainly bring about an Intellectual Revolution in the U.S. and around the world and help establish a good and fair economic system for the future. The upcoming interview will be Part I of Interview. We are not going to endorse any candidate but just talk about the economic policies. Part II of this interview will be after the election on Friday 11th November 2016 on the same Channel.
The interview will be telecast live on the internet and you can view it on 18th March 2016 at 6 PM CST USA by clicking the player below.
Please pass this information to everyone that you know and if you have some specific questions that you wish to get answered, please Tweet your questions with #furyinamerica
I have prepared the following list of questions to ask Professor Ravi Batra and I would like to know if you have anything to add to it.
1. The Obama administration talks a lot about the millions of jobs that have been created since 2009. Then why are people so angry today that they support the likes of Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders, who have been outside America’s mainstream politics?
2. The stock market has also broken records since 2009. How can this happen in a low-growth economy?
3. What is the cause of falling real wages and soaring profits?
4. Why is American poverty now the highest in more than 50 years, while the government has added almost $10 trillion to federal debt and the Federal Reserve has printed over $4 trillion to support the economy. It seems like a huge waste of capital just to raise poverty.
5. You have explained in layman’s language the theory of wage productivity gap in your new book, End Unemployment Now. Please tell us something about it.
6. What would you do to fix the US economy?
7. What would you do to erase poverty in other nations?
8. What do you think of free trade?
9. Is mass capitalism the ultimate answer to economic troubles in the world? What is Mass Capitalism?
Here is an advertisement about upcoming interview that can be shared on your social network http://www.desiplaza.us/latest-photos/photo.html?albumid=234&photoid=554
ABOUT THE GUEST
Dr. Ravi Batra, a professor of economics at Southern Methodist University, Dallas, is the author of five international best sellers. He was the chairperson of his department from 1977 to 1980. In October 1978, because of dozens of publications in top journals such as the American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, Econometrica, Journal of Economic Theory, Review of Economic Studies, among others, Batra was ranked third in a group of “superstar economists,” selected from all the American and Canadian universities by an article in the learned journal, Economic Enquiry. To Know more about Ravi Batra, Please visit his website. www.ravibatra.com